Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bo-ring!

Since I started posting "One a Day in May," I think that I've done a good job of seeming like an interesting person--fun things happen to me, I have funny conversations, I have deep thoughts and a happy home life. I guess that today is the dealbreaker, the day that will show you that I'm really a very boring person.

I got up and went to work where I spent four hours dealing with mail merges.

Came home and surfed the net for awhile, played my DS.

After lunch went and played tennis for about an hour.

Then sat on a bench outside watching a muskrat swim around.

Got some bills in the mail.

Decided to write this scintillating post!

So you, my dear readers, are the winners! The only productive thing I did today was write this missive! Lucky, lucky you!

No comments: