Sunday, May 28, 2006

I Understand If You're Jealous...

This morning, at 11am, I went swimming in our pool. I decided to go in the morning because the sun was shining, and I figured there would be less children than after lunch. There was one woman tanning by the side of the pool, and no one in the water. I had the whole clear blue pool for myself. I had even put in ear plugs to avoid the nasty swimmer's ear, and I spent about an hour enjoying the water and the fresh air. (I am such a good person, to exercise early on a Sunday morning like that!) Yes, today is May 28, and I spent all morning in the pool. For an Ohio girl, that's pretty darn cool!

3 comments:

MilkJam said...

i am jealous!!
up north we are waiting for the sun to come out, this has been the worst month of may! i can't wait for summer!!! then i'll be hitting the normandy beaches in search of a tan :D

Anonymous said...

We have actually been running ten degrees colder than normal for like two weeks now, temps in the 60's, rainy... until this weekend... now it's 90 and humid!

JChevais said...

I can't remember a May this nasty since... since... well never.

I am TOTALLY JEALOUS!!