Thursday, June 15, 2006

Abbreviated Vacation! Summary

Since my last post, a lot of vacation has been happening. BB, Jube and I met Sam for lunch on Wednesday. It was my first blogger meet up (and hers, too), so we didn't know exactly what to do, but we had a good time trading stories and talking about our summer jobs.

After she left (running to the train station), we hopped in the car and went to Eze. We did NOT tour the Fragonard perfume factory, which disappointed me. Afterwards we went to Monaco, where BB sent off some postcards.

On Thursday, I went to the doctor for a job physical, and then BB and I went to the beach while Jube proctored the Baccalaureat exam. That evening we ate at l'Arum and then went into town to have a beer while watching the end of the Sweden-Paraguay game.

On Friday, we went to Italy--Ventimille. We bought some gelato and some alcohol.

As you can see, I've had a busy week, which is why I'm not writing more. I'm tiiiiired! Maybe I'll write some more soon... (or convince BB to do my job for me!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed you were from Ohio! Which part? I am from the Akron area.

Gem said...

I grew up in Delaware (OH) and went to school in Springfield, although I don't think I'll be living in Ohio again :(