Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 16 – Your first kiss, in great detail

I am not sure how much detail I will go into here.  I will say that my first kiss was very nice.  The boy it was with touched my face.  He pushed back a strand of hair that had fallen out of my ponytail.  I could tell he was really nervous.  So was I.  I remember feeling hot and cold at the same time.  He said, "I think you are really cool.  I think you're the coolest girl I've ever met."  And then we kissed.

We kissed for a little while, and when we were done, he asked if I wanted a glass of water.  I said no, to be polite (I didn't want him to feel like he had to leave the room).  But it turned out he was being polite, asking me if I wanted a glass of water because he was going to get one anyway.  When he got back, I realized I was really thirsty and changed my mind.  He went back and got another glass (he gave me the first one). 

A few days later I went to church (this was back when I was going to Catholic mass with my parents).  I was distracted the whole time.  I kept touching my lips and thinking about that kiss.  I remember feeling guilty, not for having sinned, but for thinking about how great it was in church. 

That was my first kiss.

No comments: