Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 14 – What you wore today, in great detail

I am wearing a pink-and-black houndstooth patterned mini-dress with a gold zipper detail over black fleece leggins.  I am obsessed with houndstooth.  It is hard for me to resist trying on any houndstooth item I see.  I have so far managed to resist buying a winter coat in a houndstooth pattern, but I have dresses, jackets, sweaters, and scarfs already.  I am wearing black leather boots.  I bought them in 2004 for 60 Euros.  I remember feeling very decadent paying that much for them, but they have ended up as a great investment.  I have worn them to weddings, to work, in the snow, in the rain... the heels are getting a little less black as time goes on, but I still love them.

I am wearing long dangling earrings in silver and black (one silver triangle on top of one black triangle on top of another silver triangle).  They were a cheap purchase that I wear more often than I thought I would.  They give a kind of 80's flair to an otherwise normal look.  I am, as always, wearing my star sapphire ring on my left hand.  Finally, I am also wearing a black belt.  It is a fabric belt that came with a sweatshirt; the clasp is black plastic. 

No comments: