Monday, September 12, 2011

Father & Son: A Meme + My Comments

Here are the rules:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 20 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. No classical or Christmas music, or music in other languages.
7. Have Fun!

1. What do your friends say about you? Oh Very Young
I hope this refers to my looks and not my maturity level...

2. How would your coworkers describe you? Just
Yes, I am a very fair person!

3. How would you describe yourself? Beautiful Way
If I were to describe myself, I would do it in a beautiful way...

4. What do you like in a romantic partner? Stoppin' the Love
Is it opposite day?

5. How do you feel today? Street Spirit (Fade Out)
I guess I feel tired of hittin' the streets.

6. What is your life’s purpose? Unnatural Selection
Heheh.

7. What is your motto? Feelin Good
I like it.

8. What do you think about the most? The Small Print
It does consume me, I admit it...

9. What are you going to do on your next vacation? Escape
We are leaving for Rehoboth on Saturday. I can't wait!

10. What do you think of your first love/date? Separator
We did have a LDR for awhile.

11. What is your life story? A Punch Up at a Wedding (No No No No No No No No)
Yeah, that's all my life is, man... just some punch up at a wedding...

12. What did you do yesterday? Cymbal Rush
It sounds like a cool day.

13. What do you think of when you see the person you like/love? Everything in Its Right Place
:)

14. What describes your wedding? The Icicle Melts
-_- I don't get it?

15. What will they play at your funeral? Sober
It will be a sobering situation for me, for sure!

16. What is your obsession? Space Dementia
I think that this is what happens when you play Mass Effect for too long. I didn't talk to Jube for a whole weekend.

17. What is your biggest fear? Ruled by Secrecy
It does sound super scary!

18. What is your biggest secret? New Born
Shhh. Ne le dis a personne...

19. What is your biggest turn-on? Moonshadow
It is sexy.

20. How do you describe your friends? Dollars & Cents
Yeah, suckers just out for what they can get.

21. What would you do with a million dollars? Annie
Anne, did you see this? It's true. I'm saving up for it right now.

22. What is your opinion of sex? Lucky
I don't think I'm the only one with that opinion!

23. What is your biggest regret? Airbag
Yeah. Buying a car without them would be pretty bad, eh?

24. What would you rather be doing right now? Feral
It sounds kinky...

25. What will you post this list as?
Father & Son

No comments: